Why I Like Gaming
The reason I like gaming so much is that playing is fun. The fun that happens when you fire a rocket launcher at your brother and take him out is really funny because he is so mad when I kill him. In Twisted Metal the cars are a little hard to kill because they always drive away when you shoot them, so when you kill them you get a felling of satisfaction.. On Counter Strike a xbox original game is hard to win at because your computer team is stupid and you die very easily and when you win you feel good. When playing Halo 3 or Halo Reach you always have a stalemate so when you get a kill without dieing you feel very good. On Fallout 3 and Skyrim you have to put time in for your character and devolp him [or her] and learn to fight against all of the enemies they throw at you , ranging from super mutants, dragons, deathclaws, and also trolls and when you finally bring their health bar down and finsh them you have a good feeling. This is why I like games.