Thursday, January 17, 2013

business letter

Willie Wiesollek
1095 Eagle Valley Dr.
St. Loise, MO 63028

January 10, 2013

Mrs. Debolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. Debolt:

Hello I'm my name is Willie Wiesollek.I invent things from games to phone ideas and i have connections to Apple and Google. I'm 13 and my birthday is December 1. I play video games and I compete in tournaments sometimes. I have a friend named John Kaiser he has had 3 heart surgeries total. He can't do sports or physical work long because of his heart problems. He's like my brother but he's not really.

Most of my friends are smart but they don't live here. I like paintballing I'm ordering a set here soon. It hurts to get hit by a paintball but you don't mind because its so fun to play. Wen I went its was with my friends so it was even funner then going by your self. But when i go again it's going to be with my new set and with a friend or two.

My hopes for the quarter in technology is to have fun and learn. I hope to learn about web designs and how to created a professional emblem for companies too. I also want to learn how to put a design together for cars and games.I really just want something to do outside of school for fun on a computer

Sincerely,

Wllie Wesollek