Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Favorite Memory

My favorite memory is when I was hunting and killed my first deer. I was in the woods with my dad and we were sitting in different tree stands. I was getting so board when suddenly I heard something to the right of me. I sat up because I was about to fall asleep and there he was, a four point buck. While I was staring at it, my dad was telling me to get ready and to shoot it. Then it happened, I shot it and it almost did a back-flip and let me tell you, my adrenaline was going crazy and i could barley stand, but I had to make sure that he didn't go anywhere, so I watched him like a hawk. When I knew he was dead, I fell down into my seat. That was the best moment of my life.

picture from here